Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The big 3-0!

Today I hit the milestone I've been waiting for! I turned 30! I had a great day - Chad and Maria gave me diamond earrings in the morning, Maria and I went shopping in the afternoon, and we went to our annual birthday destination, the Timber Lodge for dinner:) I tried to work as little as possible too. The flexiblity of my job comes in handy sometimes!
We're headed back up to Duluth tomorrow to look at another house. I was hoping that we would be done with our search by now, but we just keep finding new places to look at. We're thankful for our awesome realtor, Nicki Conrad, who is also from the Falls.
We're scheduled to move on the 27th, so we'll be all packed and ready to go in about a week. It's starting to sink in with us - every time we go somewhere in the cities we wonder if it's the last time we'll be there. Weird! We're excited for the new opportunity though. Turning 30 really is starting a whole new chapter of life - one that I'm so anxious to begin.
I had some time to take some new videos of Maria today. Check them out!

No comments: